August 1, 2015
Conversations are much more enjoyable when shared with someone else. How silly would it be to talk to yourself.
11 is a good number.
1. Submissions - Thank you to all of you, the show would not have been possible without your contributitions. ( Oh, and the card making posse outside...you guys are amazing.)
2. Thank you for all those who helped with prep and the itty bitty details, a million times thank you.
3. Studio Sauna. Forehead and body juices.
4. Alex, I think your yellow watermelon stole the show. The "ooos" and "aaahs".
5. The surprise visit from the San Diego Fam. Love you guys.
6. Paul, you killed it with your performance and your Christmas lights idea was genius.
7. Impressed by all of those who came prepared and brought their picnic chairs, good call guys. And speaking of which, somene left a metal one here (just let me know).
8. The conversations and small talk, I enjoyed each and every one. Hearts, hearts, and hearts.
9. The card trade was indeed a success!
10. Finally got through reading all the cards with scribbled notes in them, you guys are the sweetest bunch.
11. Again, thank you.